More infrastructure projects for 2018
2018 brings too much good news to MSU-TCTO constituents. Of those are the projects to be implemented as reflected in the 2018 General Appropriations Act.
Due to the continuous population growth of MSU-TCTO especially the secondary department, there is a need to add classroom buildings and equipment/facilities for their learning, research and training. MSU – Tawi-Tawi indeed paves its way to a well-rounded institution. The improvements and innovations come along its way. It is all the result of the efforts of MSU-TCTO administration, through the initiative of its chancellor, Dr. Mary Joyce Z. Guinto-Sali.
“It is important to sustain the development and innovation of the MSU-TCTO community and to strengthen further gains in research and improvements in the campus,” she said during her investiture last year.
MSU-TCTO projects to be implemented for 2018, with a total budget allocation of Php71,187,000.00, are:
- Construction of girls’ dormitory Php20,000,000.00
- Construction of Science Study Center (phase 3) Php10,000,000.00
- Construction of three-storey, 30 classroom building (phase 3) Php20,000,000.00
- Perimeter fencing of fisheries and marine science research
and landing station Php5,000,000.00
- Construction of fish enclosure demo laboratory Php2,000,000.00
- Quality control equipment Php2,000,000.00
- Hatchery equipment Php2,187,000.00
Repair of Academic Building Php5,000,000.00
Purchase of various equipment outlay Php5,000,000.00
These projects will help not only students but the populace of the university campus.