INSTITUTIONAL SUSTAINABILITY ASSESSMENT (ISA) FRAMEWORK OF CHED
KRA NO. 3
QUALITY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPOSURE, RESEARCH AND (CREATIVE WORK) INNOVATION
- Develop programs to allow students to practice their learned competencies
- Provide seed money for research from the campus’ MOOE funds for modest research grants for inexpensive but high impact researches.
- Provide research incentives to faculty members and research personnel who publish in ISI-indexed, SCOPUS-indexed or peer-reviewed journals
- Actively participate in charting future directions in Research and Development
- Institutionalize a Gender and Development Office tasked to undertake gender and development programs and activities.
- Develop programs that promote and preserve creative work in the arts and culture and technological initiatives of indigenous peoples in the area